I have graduated and moved away from the academic research world. However, I am now starting to study again for my licentiate/doctorate degree. Can I get CSC’s user account for my studies?

If you an officially registered student at some university or polytechnic, you may receive an academic user account for your studies. Fill in the appropriate user account form, write to the additional information field a short explanation about your studies and ask your supervising professor to sign the application form. Professor's signature authorizes your usage and joins it to that university's research usage.

NOTE, you may use this user account for academic research purposes only.