A foreign researcher is joining our university research group as a visiting scientist. May he/she receive an academic user account to CSC?

A visiting foreign scientist/student may get a temporary user account under the host organization for the visiting period. Fill in CSC's normal Academic User Account Application. The hosting professor will authorize the account application by his/her signature and the account is opened under the supervising professor's on-going projects or as a new project.