How do I access the CSC archive service from cPouta?
If you have an account with CSC's archive service HPC- archive or the with the IDA starage service, you can install an iRODS client and send your data to these archive systems. This is only intended for long term storage of scientific datasets. At this time much of the information about IDA is only in the Finnish language but it is possible to read using Google Translate. See:
- HPC environment Archive user guide - useful once you have installed the IRODS client
- CSC IDA service - General information about Ida.
- Service application process and contact information
- IDA downloads and installation instructions
- Generic IRODS installation guide - English instructions to install can configure the software