Getting Started - Services for Research
This page lists information and services that a useful in particular for chemists.
- Docs CSC: info on the supercomputers, CSC environment, logging in, disk areas, running jobs, etc.
- CSC Linux Basics tutorial: getting started with the command line
- Unix Cheat Sheet alias CSC Quick Reference (pdf)
- FAQ: see if your question is already answered in here
- Tutorials: Hands on introduction to using CSC resources
- Selected training materials and webinar recordings for using CSC resources
- Apply for a user account at CSC.
- Software by discipline has chemistry related software filtered for you.
- A separate page presenting Chemistry databases and selected free database resources on the web.
- Accessing CSC services with the NoMachine remote desktop client (recommended!)
- Materials of Scripting Techniques workshop for and introduction to efficient command line usage
- my.csc.fi: self service portal for CSC's accounts and projects management.
- Spring School on Computational Chemistry - annual 4 day intensive hands on school.