This page lists information and services that a useful in particular for chemists.
- General CSC Guide: info on the CSC environment, logging in, disk areas, archiving, etc.
- Unix Cheat Sheet alias CSC Quick Reference (pdf)
- Introduction to Linux and CSC environment - course materials
- Apply for a user account at CSC.
- Chemistry software list has chemistry related softaware filtered for you. On the same page you can view all available software by clicking on the software tag on the top left.
- A separate page presenting Chemistry databases and selected free database resources on the web.
- Server Guides: how to use the supercomputers
- Accessing CSC services with the NoMachine remote desktop client (recommended!)
- Materials of Scripting Techniques workshop for and introduction to efficient command line usage
- Scientist's User Interface (SUI): web portal for CSC's services
- Course and webinar collection by topic for self study - take a look at the CSC Environment topic.
- Spring School on Computational Chemistry - annual 4 day intensive hands on school