EUDAT Services - EUDAT Services - Services for Research
The European EUDAT data infrastructure offers Finnish research communities and researchers a set of integrated services for data management. CSC is a member of the EUDAT collaboration.
The EUDAT services address needs at different stages of research data lifecycle. They increase discoverability of research data and ease access for researchers to other international infrastructures, services and resources.
The free EUDAT Services for researchers are:
- B2DROP: for easy storing and sharing of data, and keeping your research data synchronized and up-to-date
- B2SHARE: for storing, sharing and publishing research data and documents with metadata and persistent identifiers
- B2FIND: portal for finding research data collections stored in EUDAT data centers and other data repositories
CSC also offers tailored EUDAT Services:
- B2SHARE & B2DROP: tailored to meet the specific needs of a community in terms of metadata, storage space, user management and branding
- B2SAFE: used to store, replicate and implement data management policies on research data repositories across multiple EUDAT service providers
The tailored services are available under contract. Please contact CSC servicedesk for further information.