EUDAT Services - Services for Research
The European data infrastructure EUDAT offers Finnish researchers and research communities a set of integrated services for data management. CSC is a member of the EUDAT collaboration.
The EUDAT services address the needs arising at different stages of the research data lifecycle. These services are meant to make research data more discoverable. They also make other international infrastructures, services and resources more accessible to researchers.
The free EUDAT services for researchers are:
- B2DROP: for easy storing and sharing of data, and keeping your research data synchronized and up-to-date
- B2SHARE: for storing, sharing and publishing research data and documents with metadata and persistent identifiers
- B2FIND: a portal for finding research data collections stored in EUDAT data centers and other data repositories
CSC also offers some tailored EUDAT services:
- B2SHARE and B2DROP: tailored to meet the specific needs of a community in terms of metadata, storage space, user management, and branding
- B2SAFE: used to store, replicate and implement data management policies on research data repositories across multiple EUDAT service providers
The tailored services are available under contract. Please contact our service desk for further information.