Geosciences - Services for Research
- PaITuli download service, includes a lot of Finnish data for educational use.
- GIS data in Puhti and Allas
- List of open GIS data from Finlad and internationally
- ArcGIS software consortium for universities
- GIS tools in CSC Puhti supercomputer
- Recommended open source GIS software
- Elmer, open source multiphysical simulation software mainly developed by CSC.
- Elmer/Ice, open source add-on to Elmer for ice-sheet and glacier simulations
- CSC computing resources for spatial analysis
- GIS training materials, including CSC GIS courses and webinars
GIS mailing lists
CSC has two mailing lists for GIS users. You are welcome to join!
- gis mailing list for notifications about Paituli, GIS-courses and events, and other general topics, mainly targeted for universities.
- gis-hpc mailing list for geocomputing in HPC.
- GIS: giscoord at csc.fi, 050 38 12 838
- Elmer(/Ice): Thomas Zwinger, thomas.zwinger at csc.fi.