2.1 Applying for cPouta access
To apply for access to cPouta you need to have a user account and a computing project at CSC. If you have a user account in taito.csc.fi or sisu.csc.fi servers you already have a computing project at CSC and cPouta services will utilize the same computing quota as Sisu and Taito.
If you don't have a computing project at CSC, you should apply for one and add services to it, as explained on the User Accounts and Projects page.
Once you have a computing project at CSC, you can use the Resources and Applications tool in Scientist's User Interface to apply for cPouta access:
- Login to the Scientist's User Interface with your Haka account.
- In the Scientist's User Interface, navigate to Resources and Applications (Please ensure you have applied for computing project at CSC as discussed above before this step).
- In Resources and Applications, navigate to Computing and from there to cPouta cloud service.
- Use Project Selection tool to define a project for which you want to apply cPouta resources.
- CSC will contact you when your application is accepted.
Please contact email@example.com in case you need assistance.
Figure 1.2 Applying for cPouta access with the Resources and Applications tool.
|Previous chapter||One level up||Next chapter|