Timetable - Services for Research
Timetable for implementing the new infrastructure
The new environment will be deployed in two phases.
Mahti in 2020
The second phase of the supercomputing environment is a liquid-cooled supercomputer Mahti. After its general availability, the environment reached its full capacity.
- Mahti has been opened for end users August 26th
Puhti and Allas in 2019
The first phase of the infrastructure consists of Puhti, a new air-cooled cluster, a partition for artificial intelligence research and Allas, a new common data management solution for both new and old infrastructure.
- Puhti has been opened for end users September 2nd.
- Allas has been opened for end users in early October.
Sisu and Taito
- Sisu was decommissioned on 16.8.2019.
- Taito: General availability ended 31.12.2019