Timetable - Services for Research
Timetable for implementing the new infrastructure
The new environment will be deployed in two phases.
Mahti in 2020
In first half of 2020, the second phase of the supercomputing environment (Mahti) will be taken in use, and the environment will reach its full capacity.
- Pilot usage starts in June 2020
- General availability during July 2020
Puhti and Allas in 2019
The first phase of the infrastructure consists of Puhti, a new air-cooled cluster, a partition for artificial intelligence research and Allas, a new common data management solution for both new and old infrastructure.
- Puhti has been opened for end users September 2nd.
- Allas has been opened for end users in early October.
Sisu and Taito
- Sisu was decommissioned on 16.8.2019.
- Taito: General availability ended 31.12.2019