Fairdata Services - Fairdata Services - Services for Research
With the Fairdata Services you can store, share and publish your research data with easy-to-use web tools.
You can easily create a descriptive metadata for your dataset and then publish it for others to discover and use. Your published datasets get persistent identifiers (both DOI or URN available) and landing pages.
You can decide whether your own published datasets are restricted i.e available only to your research group or open for anyone to use. All published metadata is accessible to anyone, but the underlying datasets can have restricted access.
The Fairdata services also offer a path for transferring data to the Digital Preservation Service (DPS) for Research Data. Digital preservation means the reliable preservation of digital information for several decades or even centuries.
The free Fairdata Services for research are:
- Fairdata IDA – Research Data Storage
- Fairdata Qvain – Research Metadata Tool
- Fairdata Etsin – Research Data Finder
- Fairdata AVAA – Open Data Publishing Platform
- Fairdata Metax – Metadata Warehouse
- Digital Preservation Service for Research Data