Puhti - Puhti - Services for Research
Puhti is your gateway to high performance computing (HPC) at CSC. It caters to a wide range of use cases from interactive data analysis to medium scale simulations.
- CPU partition with almost 700 nodes with a range of memory sizes and local storage options, all connected with a fast interconnect
- Allows you to reserve computing and memory resources flexibly
- You can run anything from interactive single core data processing to medium scale simulations spanning multiple nodes
- Artificial intelligence partition Puhti AI that is suitable for heavy AI models that span multiple nodes
- Wide selection of scientific software is installed to Puhti
Using the HPC environments requires elementary Linux skills. We recommend you are familiar with basics of Linux command line usage before starting.