Puhti - Services for Research
Puhti supercomputer is your gateway to high performance computing (HPC) at CSC. It caters to a wide range of use cases from interactive data analysis to medium scale simulations.
- A CPU partition with almost 700 nodes with a range of memory sizes and local storage options, all connected with a fast interconnect
- Flexibility in reserving memory and computing resources
- The possibility to run anything from interactive single core data processing to medium scale simulations spanning multiple nodes
- An artificial intelligence partition (Puhti AI) that is suitable for heavy AI models spanning multiple nodes
- A wide selection of preinstalled scientific software
Using HPC environments requires elementary Linux skills. We recommend you to get familiar with the basics of Linux command line usage before starting.