Biosciences - Services for Research
Getting started with the CSC services?
- Check the links collected for all CSC customers, and
- the summarized overview of what you need to do to get access to CSC services
- CSC user account can be obtained using myCSC customer portal, and it is free of charge for users from Finnish universities and research institutes (their usage is subsidized by the Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Read more about creating an CSC account in CSC's user guide at docs.csc.fi
- Don't be shy to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
On these pages, we have collected materials especially for our biocustomers:
- Programs and databases: A wide selection of bioinformatics programs and databases are available. Most of them are free for academic researchers, but usually a CSC user account is required.
- Research and development projects aim to improve our services.
- Networks bring together people with similar interests in bioinformatics. Join our e-mail list and receive Bioinfo Newsletter!
- Learning materials: collection of eLearning materials, tutorials and webinar recordings
- Courses and events covering many areas of bioinformatics are organized regularly:
User support and advice
Best way to reach us is via CSC Service Desk »
|Eija Korpelainenemail@example.com||+358 9 457 2030|
|Kimmo Mattilafirstname.lastname@example.org||+358 9 457 2708|
|Ari-Matti Sarenemail@example.com||+358 9 457 2282|