PID policy - Services for Research
CSC is committed to make data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR).
- All datasets have appropriate identifiers.
- If an object has an identifier use it.
- One object can have several identifiers.
- Identifiers are unique in their context.
- Use and management of identifiers is documented.
- No identifier is reused in its context.
- Identifiers have minimal semantic meaning and strictly defined structure.
- Identifiers comply to documented standards.
- Policies for object versioning are documented.
- Human readable identifiers are user friendly.